Hi all,

I have a page and it's a bit slow and I want to speed it up, but don't
know a proper solution.

The case:

I have a page that contains 5 components showing different data
retrieved from a webservice. Each webservice call takes about 1 second.
Besides that I have 2 buttons who's visibility is based on data from
also the same slow webservice. In total there are 7 calls taking about 7
seconds to finish and to render the page.

I could cache the data, but that will only work the second time. I was
thinking about a way to preload the data and maybe use different threads
so the calls don't have to wait for each other...

Any ideays?

Martin