thanks for your teach,igor.

I've find the way to build the quickstart with tinymce included.
The quickstart project is attached,and can be run with 'mvn jetty:run' .
the url: http://localhost:8080/quickstart

my quickstart brief:
there are two webpages,one with ajaxlink and the other with non-ajaxlink.
You can find that when scrolling the vertical bar in the page with
ajaxlink.The dropdownchoice is dispeared(or blured).But non-ajaxlink page
won't.

I don't know how to issue this problem in the right way,so I just post this
quickstart here.
I would be very obliged if Igor or someone can help to resolve this
problem.thank you.