Done,
I've just implement my idea.
I change the some implementation, actually the main problem is on
DiskFileItem, but I need to change several classes too.
No more writing file to disk, but write as Entity, big file chunk into
several entities.
Original FileCleaner will launch daemon thread, but I use simple loop to
clean up the unreachable PhantomReference on every request.

Regards,
uudashr