2009/7/16 Petr Fejfar <petr.fej...@gmail.com>

> thank for your effort. I tried your improvements, but it stil does not
> work for me. It is possible that I'm missing something, but some
> problems can be seen in your yui-example as well: After you click
> M2:L3 item to remove 1st item from menu:
> - all marks indicating an item has a submenu disappears
> - the menubar losts its dynamic behaveour i.e. mouse over does nothing

Did you check out yui as well? This marks disappears should be redrawn
in the new code. What browser are you using though I 've only tested on FF.

> - a click into any menubar's item "returns" it into regular behaveour
>

> This is probably the major problem. More, I've tried extend your example:
>
> - by adding Enable/Disable toggle with behaveour same as in the removing
> case
>
>                subMenu2.addMenuItem(new AjaxLinkAction("M2 : L6 (Ajax) -
> disables 2nd item")
>                {
>                        @Override
>                        public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
>                        {
>                                MenuBar2Page.this.info
> (getName().getObject());
>                                m2L2.setEnabled(!m2L2.isEnabled());
>                                target.addComponent(feedback);
>                                target.addComponent(mb);
>                        }
>                });
>

> - by adding Checked toggle - it toggles value, but it seems there is
> no checked mark
>
>                m2L7 = subMenu2.addMenuItem(new AjaxLinkAction("M2 : L7
> (Ajax) -
> toggles itself")
>                {
>                        @Override
>                        public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
>                        {
>                                MenuBar2Page.this.info
> (getName().getObject());
>                                System.out.println("Check togle:
> "+m2L7.isChecked());
>                                m2L7.setChecked(!m2L7.isChecked());
>                                target.addComponent(feedback);
>                                target.addComponent(mb);
>                        }
>                });
>

> Please, if you would have some time, could you try to fix it?

not sure about the "setChecked" yet, as its not something I am working on.
btw, I am not the original author for the menu bar, so I have still to
figure out that bits.