Hello All,

Sorry sent before finishing the mail

I am having a problem with wizard.

I managed to run the orignal examples, I need to customise it a little and make
the Wizard step class accept a object as a second aurgment of its constructor.

The problem am having is how to call it using

Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"}).

Below is what I have done so far

Constructor ctor = AnswerWizard.class.getConstructor(new Class[]{String.class,
Question.class});
Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"}, qn);//qn is a
object of type question
border.add(wizard);

In the Markup I use

This does not render the page.

I get an error saying wizard was declared in markup but not on page.

Can someone see were am going wrong

Stephen

I managed to run the orignal examples, I need to customise it a little and make
the Wizard step class accept a object as a second aurgment of its constructor.

The problem am having is how to call it using

Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"}).

Below is what I have done so far

Constructor ctor = AnswerWizard.class.getConstructor(new Class[]{String.class,
Question.class});
Wizard wizard = (Wizard) ctor.newInstance(new String[]{"wizard"});
border.add(wizard);

In the Markup I use

 Wizard will be placed here