I'm trying to build wicketstuff-core 1.4-rc7 to match the Wicket
release.  I have spent hours tracking down pom issues where you
either:

1 - declared a specific version of Wicket to use.  Don't do this -
it's declared in the parent pom and it should always match Wicket's
trunk (or in this case a release that I'm building against).

2 - declared a specific version of your project (0.1-SNAPSHOT /
1.0-SNAPSHOT / etc).  Don't do this.  The projects in wicketstuff-core
will be versioned to match Wicket releases.  If you want to version
yours a different way - move it out of wicketstuff-core and version it
however you want to.

Thank you!!

--
Jeremy Thomerson