Hi, All!

I'm trying to set up testing for my JavaEE&Wicket Application but ran across
this error message:

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebSession cannot be cast to
org.apache.wicket.authentication.AuthenticatedWebSession

I'm using JUnitEE for run my tests at Application Server.
Also I found a couple of threads where the solution was to create an instance
of ClientApplication and pass it to WicketTester:
--------
tester = new WicketTester(new ClientApplication());
--------
It work fine, but this solution create many ClientApplication objects, that eat
memory and creation of this objects take some time.
And also I have one ClientApplication, that deployed, created and runned at
appServer.

How can I show to WicketTester my ClientApplication?

Denis.