Well, I'm getting Internal Error on the homepage, so it doesn't look commercial at all. :)

Peter

Yes. I use Wicket 1.4RC7 based site for production. It is easy multilingual
club-site for selling horses and to provide information about club.
Implementation looks easy from outside, but contains CMS possibilities for
administrator: possibilities to add news article with picture (loaded to our
database and provided as stream), possibilities to use Tiny-mce editor to
prepare more complex article texts, possibilities to search, actual real
time statistics. Also, It was used Spring framework for business logic. Not
so mystical, but works fine. The implementation takes about couple of weeks.
It is my second Wicket based site.

I provide URL below, but please don’t treat it as advertising from my side.
It is just confirmation only - example of Wicket based site. Some links
(pictures) go to several other old sites with horses (based on Spring MVC).
It is the same about club horse selling. There are no sites with some
external advertising, there are no any additional paid-up clicks depend
advertising. If my URL looks commercial, please remove it. I didn’t have
this purpose. Sorry, just an example in the world where all things look
commercial.

http://www.sport-pferde-portal.de

Sincerely,
Uladzimir.