I have a collection of Panels that are switched via an AjaxTabbedPanel
Component.  One of the panels has an AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour attached
which works fine.  However, if I switch to another panel the self
updating behaviour is stopped because the component is no longer visible
(a precondition check).  This is perfectly reasonable logic.  My problem
is that when I switch back to the tab with the AjaxSelfUpdatingBehaviour
it is still stopped and never restarts ( I'm guessing it's related to
the stop flag in the behaviours class!).

So is it possible to restart the behaviour?  I've tried overriding the
renderHead() to try and avoid the if stopped check but it didn't work so
I guess there is something more complicated going on behind the scenes.

Cheers,

Mark

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  /
Pour contribuer comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas
imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie
so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu schützen /  Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar
o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.