On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM, David Chang<david_q_zh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1. If I open another tab on the same browser (IE or FF), visitor activities
> on the same Wicket app are considered in the same session?

same session, this is why we provide browser auto-multiwindow support,
so we can detect a new tab/window being open and the app still works
fine.

> 2. If I start IE or FF in another window, visitor activities on the same
> Wicket app are considered in the same or different session?

always a different sessions, browsers do not share sessions.

> 3. If dirty() is called within a method of custom session object, then it is
> the developer's responsibility to implement dirty() to synchronize with other
> clustered web servers, correct?

no, your responsibility is only to call dirty() when you change your
custom state in session. the servlet container will take care of
replicating session across the cluster.

-igor