Hello, Wicket lovers!

I'm trying to execute wicketSubmitFormById from my custom function.

Function itselft looks like this:
function wicketSubmitFormById(formId, url, submitButton, successHandler,
failureHandler, precondition, channel)

I have examined the ajax submit button and it has the following event
handler:
onclick="var wcall=wicketSubmitFormById('id14',
'?wicket:interface=:4:tabs:panel:languageForm:ajaxSubmitButton:1:IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true',
'ajaxSubmitButton' ,null,null, function() {return
Wicket.$$(this)&&Wicket.$$('id14')}.bind(this));;; return false;"

How is it possible to get formId, url from my custom function?

Have an outstanding day