It is impossible, I can get Session Id but then when I call servlet ' s
doPost() method , WicketSessionFilter  can not find the HttpSession.

I mean :

HttpSession httpSession = httpServletRequest.getSession(false); //
WicketSessionFilter.java in wicket.1.3.6.jar

returns NULL.

so that my servlet throws Exception because

Session wicketSession = Session.get();

throws "java.lang.IllegalStateException: you can only locate or create
sessions in the context of a request cycle"

Thanks.