hi

We need to provide a flash application (www.amcharts.com if anyone is
interested) with some content through some files.

As the files are users specific (and determined with data from the
session), we went for some page delivering the content like this :
 public AMChartDataProviderPage(final PageParameters parameters)
    {
        Object object = parameters.get(DATA_KEY);
        if ((object == null) || !(object instanceof String) ||
"".equals(object))
        {
            throw new IllegalStateException("Expected parameter " +
DATA_KEY + " not provided or empty");
        }
        String dataId = (String) object;
        ByteArrayResource resourceStream;
        try
        {
            resourceStream = new ByteArrayResource("text/csv",
IOHelper.getResourceAsByteArray(dataId + ".csv"));
        }
        catch (IOException e)
        {
            throw ExceptionHelper.wrap(e);
        }
        getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(new
ResourceStreamRequestTarget(resourceStream.getResourceStream()));
    }

However, I don't manage to get this resource to be cached on the user
browser side, despite the resource being cacheable. From what I've
seen, setHeaders() in WebResource is never called... Neither did I
manage to set them myself (on the page they're never called neither...
and the request cycle has no webresponse on which to define the
header).

Any clue ?

thanks in advance
zedros