Hi!

I am having trouble with listView.setReuseitems(true).

My problem is that
1. on first request the listview creates form components.
2. on second (or third ...) request the listView reuses the form components.
3. however, the propertymodels attached to the formcomponents at 1 are
no longer viable, because their target objects are only the orignal
serialization copies. In state 2 or 3 the form components now update
totally obsolete instances of the target objects .

A better strategy would probably be to just copy the rawInput states
of the formComponents instead of really reusing the components.

Comments, anybody? Did I misunderstand something? I have been
debugging this for 6 hours now, maybe my brain melted down already. ..

**
Martin