Hello,

I've recently started working with Wicket, so a lot of things are still unknown for me. For example, right now I have a tabbed panel with two tabs. In the begining, I write setSelectedTab(1), so that the first tab is the default. This works ok.

However, I have an AjaxFallbackLink on the second tab. When I click on it, I want the following to happen:
tabbedPanel.setSelectedTab(0);

This creates an exception, saying that some components from tab #1 aren't visble. And they shouldn't be, because I've selected tab #0.

If I click on the tab link manually (with a mouse), the tab opens fine.

What am I doing wrong? How can I select another tab through an ajax fallback link?

Thank you in advance,
Csaba