Hi,

I have a page that has a panel with ListView<AjaxLink> (Listview
contains AjaxLink's).

I go to that page, click on a links - does an ajax update of one section
in a page, and then I do a target.addComponent(listViewPanel) to update
the link selection background. This works fine so far.

Now I click on the second link in that listview, I am getting the below
exception:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
heading:menu:subMenuBar:topmenuitems:2:menuitemfragment:linkfragment:lin
kid not found on page
com.infoblox.nios.ui.page.datamgt.DataManagePage[id = 3], listener
interface = [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener,
method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]

      at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerI
nterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:416)

      at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedP
age(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:461)

      at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequ
estCycleProcessor.java:139)

      at
com.infoblox.nios.app.NiosApplication$RedirectRequestCycleProcess.resolv
e(MYApplication.java:232)

      at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1233)

      at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1353)

      at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:493)

      at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:355
)

NOTE: THIS PROBLEM IS VERY INTERMITTENT, I am unable to determine the
main cause for this. However, if I re-login, everything is fine (atleast
was able to click on the links multiple times, and did not see any
issues).

I am using Wicket 1.3.5

Please let me know if you have any ideas, any pointers would be highly
appreciated.

Best Regards & Thanks in Advance,

Kuga