We currently do a multilanguage site with Wicket and ran across the
following problem: To be able to encode the chosen language in the URL,
we append it to every URL like

www.site.com/sitemap/fr
www.site.com/sitemap/en
(www.site.com/sitemap would mean default language)

This works fine with MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy (in our case) unless
you want to do this with the main index page like

www.site.com/en

because it seems it's not possible to mount the index page like

mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("/", Index.class, new String[]{
"language" }));
or
mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("", Index.class, new String[]{
"language" }));

Would be interesting to hear if anyone was able to achieve this since
it's a quite common use case I think.

Thanks in advance,
Roman