I think your error is because you're making "class" either the result of
this.list-line-odd or this.list-line-event and this doesn not implement a
getter for those.

maybe

item.add(new AttributeModifier("class", runlog.getId() % 2 == 0 ?
"list-line-odd" : "list-line-event"));
?

or change/add parantheses ...