Hi,

I would like to ask if it's possible to kill the previous page out of the
pagestore.
I have this requirement in which i have a view screen which can be able to
delete or edit an entity.

My problem is that when the client copies the url and pastes it back the
client can go back to the previous page since the client can retrieve it
from the session store.

Is there  a way in which wicket can actually destroy the previous page?

the problem is the users can copy for exampler

View Page
wicket:interface=1

Acknowledgement Page
wicket:interface=2

The user can actually paste the url

wicket:interface=1 to the browser and still be able to view the record.

Is there any way for me to kill the page with id = 1?

Thanks A Lot
Carlo