Hi all,

 I have a panel which has a AjaxLink. And, I have another panel, which is
empty it just has a text.

 Both these panels are in a page. One on the left hand side and other on the
right hand side. The panel in the left hand side is the one that has the
AjaxLink.

 OnClick of the AjaxLink, I am creating a new of panel(on right hand side)
and adding it in the target. I see nothing happening and my Ajax Response is
blank. Whys this?

 I am able to sense I am making a simple mistake, I see something wrong when
I map this to basic HTML but I am unable to narrow down on it. Could you
please help?

Thanks