Hello,

The normal way wicket goes over resource files is based on locale and
different component names, application name etc.

What's the best practice for a situation in which I would like my
application to find the resource file based on a "skin".
This means that for the same classes set (same wicket application) and same
local I still need to have different texts for a certain resource key.

It is like I need another selection mechanism for resource file which is not
the locale but something that is specific to the logic of my application.

Is there some way to implement that? Like making wicket look for resource
files the same way it does but add a prefix for every resource file name....

Thanks,
Arie