Here's how I did it:

Java
public class VideoPlayer extends Panel {

        public VideoPlayer(String id, final Bedrijf bedrijf, final Video video)
{
                super(id);
                add(new WebComponent("player"){
                        @Override
                        protected void onComponentTagBody(MarkupStream
markupStream,
ComponentTag openTag) {
                                String videoFile = "/static/" +
bedrijf.getProfiel().getId() +
"/videos/" + video.getNaam();
                                StringBuilder script = new StringBuilder(
                                        "var s1 = new
SWFObject('/static/jobiq/player.swf','ply','328','200','9','#FFFFFF');"
+

"s1.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');" +

"s1.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');" +
                                        "s1.addParam('flashvars','file=" +
videoFile +
"&image=/static/player/preview.jpg');" +
                                        "s1.write('container');"
                                );

                                replaceComponentTagBody(markupStream, openTag,
script);
                        }
                });

And the HTML
        <wicket:panel>

href="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer";>Get the Flash
Player</a> to see this player.</div>
                <script type="text/javascript"
src="/static/player/swfobject.js"></script>
        <script wicket:id="player" type="text/javascript"></script>
        </wicket:panel>