Yes, I was using 1.4.1.
My main problem was at first, that if I set MultiPart to true, then I can't have setResponsePage in Form#onSubmit. After solving this with a seperate Button and its onSubmit, I was getting always 302 - Moved Temporarily, when I tried to send my Form. (In the POST message I could see, that the datas from the form are there - see my previous messages for more details)

I'm not quiet sure, what do you mean on "thats the only way to get multipart to work" - how?

Thanks,
Peter

is he using 1.4.1?

the new ajax submit *does* a normal submit - thats the only way to get
multipart to work.

-igor