I created a subversion branch on my local machine of the lightbox wicket stuff and built the wicket-lightbox.jar using mvn install. I then put the jar in my war/WEB-INF/lib folder.

It seems to work except for when I click on the thumbnail. It loads the image correctly and does the animation of loading the image and displays it. However, the decorative images are missing and I get the following error in the logs: 02/09/2009 12:07:57 PM com.google.appengine.tools.development.LocalResourceFileServlet doGet WARNING: No file found for: /resources/org.wicketstuff.lightbox.LightboxBehavior/resources/images/loading.gif
...and some other images like closelabel etc.

I can see this image in the resouces/images/ folder within the jar. The resources folder is in org.wicketstuff.lightbox package within the jar.

I'm a bit lost as to how it's supposed to work and find these images. Is there something I'm missing in the way that I built it or am using it. The docs within the lightbox are a bit light (excuse the pun).

Thanks.