I am using   AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable ,My page has a search form and
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable , so whenever search from is submitted I am
adding the panel which contains  AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable   to
AjaxTarget ,
Initially when page loads I get the  navigation toolbar everything is fine,
user uses the search ,supppose this search did not return any results,
I dont see the navigation toolbar that is fine ,
now when uses searches again   this time  the result count is 1000 , so I
should see the navigation toolbar ,but it   does not appear , I feel once
the   AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable removes the  navigation toolbar it does
not reappear please tell what  might be going wrong , and how to debug this
issue?