Hi,

I'm guessing that the markup you are trying to render just before the body
tag is a <script> tag that references a JS file (or inlines some JS) that
will initialize some JS object.  Keeping it at the end of the HTML is just
to ensure that the rest of the DOM is fully loaded before this particular JS
fires.

When faced with this requirement I generally put the appropriate JS in the
HeaderResponse / renderOnDomReadyJavascript() and it has the same effect -
you can see an example here:

http://ptrthomas.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/wicket-tutorial-yui-autocomplete-using-json-and-ajax/

Your page / component needs to implement IHeaderContributor if not already.

Thanks,

Peter.