Hello, something I have been ignoring for a long time is in the subject line.
Though my IDE tells me it is deprecated I have not see a good alternative
anywhere (wicketstuff, google, etc.). All of my CSS is in several files and
directories under one directory named: style. What is a good WebPage class by
WebPage class way of including the path to the CSS files. I would prefer
something that easily references the resources directory. The entire app gets
the same CSS applied. Regards and please advise, David.