Maybe if you mention the specific reason(s) that you want to use Apache
Commons FileUpload API rather than Wicket's built-in forms and file upload
mechanisms, someone on the list will be able to provide you with more help.
It seems that the FileUpload API is intended to help you if you have to
write servlets to handle forms.  But with Wicket, you don't have to do
this.  And if you use ACFU API, then you lose the rest of Wicket's stateful
form handling.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com