My vote would be to create a common jar package that contains the
relevant panels along with their associated business logic, DAO/ORM
etc.

Then you can use that jar package in both of your apps seamlessly
assuming there are not more complex interactions going on. We use this
paradigm on our apps and it works very nicely.

John-