Hi,

I wouldn't mess around with such scripts unless really necessary. Mainly,
because
Wicket can handle domreadyEvents on its own. I solved the problem by extending
ModalWindow and by adding a behavior that disables the unloadConfirmation. Like
this:

        public MyModalWindow(String id, IModel title, int initialHeight, int
initialWidth)
        {
                super(id);

                setTitle(title);

                add(new DisableDefaultConfirmBehavior());

        private class DisableDefaultConfirmBehavior extends AbstractBehavior
implements IHeaderContributor {

                private static final long       serialVersionUID        = 1L;

                @Override
                public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response)
                {

response.renderOnDomReadyJavascript("Wicket.Window.unloadConfirmation = false");

Of course, when having multiple Modal windows on the same page, that script
would fire multiple
times, but then again, would it be a good idea to have multiple modal windows
in the first place?

- Mikko