Hi Guys,

Sorry for not picking up the right thread for this question but I am not
able to submit a post. Anyways..

My question is regarding the javadocs for CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy
which in the end says "Because the algorithm is reversible, URLs which were
bookmarkable before will remain bookmarkable.". I wonder if that is true for
post 1.3.5 releases where the encryption involves the user-session id ?

Thanks in advance
Farhan.