Thanx man, it works now!

My main error was to use a HeaderContributor without a scope class. So I did
just like you: I now use a theme class which sets itself as a scope.

BUT it wasn't enough, because the previous HeaderContributors kept sticking
into my page. But keeping a reference to them now allows me to perform a
remove(previousHeaderContributor), which just works fine.

Thanks everybody, problem solved!

Regards,

Zala