If you are talking about collection as an object that implements from
Collection interface, no. The ResourceModel only take a String value from
application localizer, using an key. It do not deserialize an object, like a
collection previously written...

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Fernando Wermus <fernando.wer...@gmail.com