Ok I added this to the html
<script type="text/javascript">
                alert(window.parent.Wicket.Window.current);
 </script>

of my simple page example and the alert poped up with [object Object]

When I add it to my actual page - I get permission denied. :(

alert(Wicket.Window.current) - shows up as an error - undefined in the test
page.

Thanks

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/