cmoulliard wrote:
(...)
I think that this is a general remark that some users make about Wicket. It
is very difficult to reuse part of the code.

Here is another example :

I have a label called id which is used in different page. The way proposes
by Wicket to code it is
Page Request

item.add(new Label("id", String.valueOf(request.getId())));

Page Notification

item.add(new Label("id", String.valueOf(notification.getId())));

When we compare page request and page notification, we see that we repeat
the same code two times.
Hi

I think the "wicket way" here may be to create a panel containing this label and then reuse the panel. The panel could also have a model in order to get the label content.

Would this solve your repetition issue ?

++
joseph