Thanks guys,

the solution from Pedro
(http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/2008/11/restful-web-services-with-wicket.html)
is very close I talked about. I think that wicket supports to send
JSON instead of XML, so I'm going to play with this.

I have another question, maybe very OT, can I connect this solution
with standard RPC server to check for types, etc? For example with
http://jabsorb.org/ ? I'd like to use wicket sessions and request
cycle with RPC services, or is my demand stupid (I mean that there are
better solutions)?

My problem is that I have quite big application in qooxdoo that
communicates only through JSON (not strictly RPC). This is used for
administration part. And second part of application is pure wicket
solution. I'd like to stay with qooxdoo for administration, i like it.

Cheers and thanks
- Petr