It was a Hibernate session problem after all.
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable works like a dream now :)

- Simo
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all!

I'm relatively new with Wicket.

I've implemented AjaxFallbackDataTable by using the example from wicket-examples. (AjaxFallbackDataTable Example - demonstrates an AJAX enabled datatable component <http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/repeater/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.apache.wicket.examples.repeater.AjaxDataTablePage>)
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/repeater/

I have a page with AjaxFallbackDataTable containing some email addresses fetched from the database by using Hibernate. Page also contains another panel for adding and removing email addresses.

When I add or remove an address from the database using Hibernate, I use AjaxFallbackButton and a form with input field and add AjaxFallbackDataTable to the AjaxRequestTarget on submit.

       getService().addEmailAddress(address);

       if (target != null) {
           target.addComponent(getEmailList());
       }

Results:
- AjaxFallbackDataTable reloads itself but the navigation toolbar does not change. - If I add an address, it does appear in AjaxFallbackDataTable only if I have removed an address earlier -> The initial time maximum row count of AjaxFallbackDataTable does not change even if I add rows and add AjaxFallbackDataTable to target. - All the needed data is fetched from my DataProvider at the right time but for some reason AjaxFallbackDataTable does not show it all.

So the question is: How can I refresh AjaxFallbackDataTable completely so that navigation toolbar and row amount will also refresh.

- Simo
<http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/repeater/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.apache.wicket.examples.repeater.AjaxDataTablePage>

--- End Message ---