It's very easy to implement with Wicket - just add ajax form submitting
behavior to desired fields, and in the behavior, repaint the feedback form,
etc...  Although, it can be server intensive obviously.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Nicolas Melendez <nmelen...@getsense.com.ar