There was a problem in the pom.xml. You have to include:

        <repository>
                <id>wicket-snaps</id>
                <url>http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository</url>
                <snapshots>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                </snapshots>
                <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                </releases>
        </repository>

into the repositories-tag. With that the installation works.

Cheers,

Andy