It seems to be targetting a different category of webapps: " ... that have a
lot of textual content and some components that are inserted or modified by
Javascript interactively ... ".

That opposed to: " ... web UI design using the abstraction of a desktop UI:
Events, components and widgets interacting with user clicks and actions... "

Being one that writes the latter kind of webapps, I think it is not for me.

There is also an expression language which may be interesting to learn but I
really appreciate that I can write my logic (and test it) in Java.

So from that interview, I can't see how Sitebricks makes any sense to me.

/Per