Hi!
being the initial commiter of sitemap-xml i sort of feel responsible for this. i am glad to hear it gathers a the problem is that i did not test if the checkin follows the maven conventions, since i don't use maven, i just tried to follow the conventions given by similar projects, which obviously failed. is the problem just that the files just need to be moved to the /src subdir? the svn seems very, very slow atm, so i can't check it. i will hang around in #wicket irc channel the next days if you want to reach me on that issue with nicks apetersson (at home) and apetersson_shado (at work). do not hesitate to contact me.

best regards
andreas

Can you submit a patch or even just commit the fix yourself?  The brutal
truth is that most wicket stuff projects are abandoned toys that their
owners once created.  But the nice thing is that you are free to change it
if you want.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com