And ofcourse you could have polymorphism.

AbstractPageWithDesiredCommonFunctionality.java with all your common logic,

Page1Design extends AbstractPageWithDesiredCommonFunctionality
Page2Design extends AbstractPageWithDesiredCommonFunctionality
 :
 :
 :
Page-n-Design extends AbstractPageWithDesiredCommonFunctionality

And also the html would be
Page1Design.html
Page2Design.html
 :