Here's how I managed to solve this issue (after googling one full day!) in my
DynamicWebResource

@Override
    protected void setHeaders(final WebResponse varResponse) {
        super.setHeaders(varResponse);
        varResponse.setDateHeader("Expires", -1);
        varResponse.setHeader("Pragma", "public");
        varResponse.setHeader("Cache-Control", "public");
    }

Hope this help someone!