There are 3 tabs in a tabbedpanel, a TextField component is in the first tab,
and several form components in the other tabs for user input. I added a save
button in the tabbedpanel(instead add 3 buttons in each tab, because I just
want to save all user inputs by one click), my question is, how to get the
TextField value whick is belonged to the first tab when click on the save
button.

Html Code:
                <form wicket:id="form">
                        <input wicket:id="buttonsave" type="submit"
value="Submit" />
                </form>
Java Code:
                final List<ITab> tabs = new ArrayList<ITab>();
                tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model<String>("tab1"))
                {
                        @Override
                        public Panel getPanel(String panelId)
                        {
                                return new TaskCreateTabPanel1(panelId);
                        }
                });

                tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model<String>("tab2"))
                {
                        @Override
                        public Panel getPanel(String panelId)
                        {
                                return new TaskCreateTabPanel2(panelId);
                        }
                });

                tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model<String>("tab3"))
                {
                        @Override
                        public Panel getPanel(String panelId)
                        {
                                return new TaskCreateTabPanel3(panelId);
                        }
                });

                add(new TabbedPanel("tabs", tabs).add(new
AttributeModifier("class", true, this.getDefaultModel())));

            Form form = new Form("form") {
                protected void onSubmit() {
                }
            };

            Button buttonsave = new Button("buttonsave") {
                public void onSubmit()
                {
                                //Here we should get the TextField value and
save it into db
                }
            };
            form.add(buttonsave);