Great, this is exactly what i need.
I just didn't know how to convert one model to another or that you can get property of model object directly from model :)

I appreciate your commitment.

Regards,
Wojtek

Jeremy Thomerson pisze:
AbstractReadOnlyModel<Point> point = new AbstractReadOnlyModel() { ...
return point from your service ... }

PropertyModel<Double> lat = new PropertyModel<Double>(point, "latitude");
PropertyModel<Double> lng = new PropertyModel<Double>(point, "longitude");
Label latLabel = new Label("lat", lat);
Label lngLabel = new Label("lng", lng);

--
Jeremy Thomerson