Hi,
I read some articles to find how to use session validation to protect my
application. When the Admin Login, some pages are protected by session with
attribute "admin_id", and when the common user login, some other pages are
protected by cookie with attribute "user_id". I do not want to add code to
all pages and panels I created to validate session and cookie. Then I find a
way: use IAuthorizationStrategy. But I just want to validate admin by
session, and validate common user by cookie.

I am not sure is there a good way to implement this. I read some articles,
something mentions about WebApplication Inheritance, but I can not
understand this.

Who can help me about this problem, or give me some urls as reference.

Thanks!

--
Many thanks!

Haulyn Microproduction

You can access me via the following ways:
Location: Shandong Jinan Shumagang 6H-8, 250000
Mobile: +086-15864011231
email: saharab...@gmail.com, hmp.hau...@foxmail.com
website: http://haulynjason.net
gtalk: saharab...@gmail.com