Had similar issue when used artwork and jgrowl in the same time.
Workaround: I removed Javascript (reference) inclusion in
JGrowlFeedbackPanel, that is:

@Override
public void renderHead(final IHeaderResponse response) {
/*
response.renderJavascriptReference(new
JavascriptResourceReference(JGrowlFeedbackPanel.class,
"jquery-1.3.2.js"));
*/
// ...
}