Hi:
Sven, thanks for replying!

I've added some code below.

class MyPage:
private List businessObjectList;
private MyPanel myPanel;
<list is populated somehow>

myPanel = new MyPanel(businessObjectList);
this.add(myPanel);
<on some behavior>
-> target.addComponent(myPanel);
class MyPanel(businessObjectList):
this.add(SomeComponent(first element of businessObjectList));
this.add(new ListView(businessObjectList wihout first element){ ... });

I'm aware that as the panel receives a modelObject and not a model, then
when it's refreshed it will show the  previous list. So, I was thinking
about myPanel receiving a PropertyModel(this, businessObjectList), but the
thing is: how can it retrieve the first business object (which needs to be
shown differently) in a "dynamic way" so when the panel is refreshed, it
will take it from the new list (I could use another repeater that will loop
only once, but I was hoping there's a nicer way).

Thanks again,

NM