Hi there,
another problem on my way...
I want to implement a dynamic chart, ie. refreshing its model every 5 sec and showing updated values. I found nice solution for charts - open flash charts and would be great if i use it. There is wicket integration solution over here: http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/open-flash-chart-and-wicket.html. The problem is that it just generates the chart once, doesn't update its model.
I can imagine it needs to comunicate via ajax but no idea how to do it.
Did anyone face sth similar?
I was trying to use dumb solution - ajax updating of swf panel, but of course it didn't worked out.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Wojtek