Sorry for the almost-shameless plug, but I'm really excited about how
ApacheCon US 2009 is shaping up!  We will have several great Wicket
community members there (I know that Bruno will be in from Brazil), and
there will of course be a Wicket session and a one day Wicket training.  The
more Wicket users we have on site, the more we can tell others about our
great framework!

Will you be there?  Reply here if you're planning on going.  We should all
get together to do something!

I've put together a sample schedule of some sessions other Wicketeers might
be interested in:
http://www.jeremythomerson.com/blog/2009/10/more-great-reasons-to-go-to-apachecon-us-2009/

--
Jeremy Thomerson